We put you at the centre of your personal support package
Our approach looks at these three areas to create an Individual Support Plan just for you:
- At the centre of your support package is you. Your individual interests, your aspirations, your lifestyle.
- Surrounding this are your family and friends. We will look at ways to make sure your support package helps you to spend time with the people that matter to you.
- Lastly, we’ll look at your community. What’s happening locally, and would you like to get involved? Are their groups and activities you’d like to join? We’ll look at ways we can help you to do this.
Our Calderdale-wide services
Support for me
Ready to put yourself at the centre of your support package?
Whatever your care needs, Passion for Support is ready to provide you with a tailored package, enabling you to live the life you choose.
Support for a loved one
Looking for exceptional care for a partner, friend or relative in Calderdale?
Passion for Support make it easy, tailoring support packages around the needs and aspirations of your loved one.
Support for an older person moving into residential care
Moving into residential care can be a huge step.
Let Passion for Support smooth the way and guide you or your relative through this often-tricky process.
Our services include
- Support to attend leisure activities, days out and visits to family and friends
- Transport to and support with attending hospital appointments
- Personal care (including washing, dressing, bathing etc.)
- Meal preparations and cooking
- Household tasks such as light cleaning, washing and ironing
- Assistance with medications
These services can be delivered as part of short or longer term packages.
Who do we support?
Passion for Support works with a variety of adults and older people with physical disabilities, sensory impairments, mild to moderate dementia, learning disabilities, debilitating illnesses and mild to moderate mental health problems.